Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Have you seen or read a very FUNNY English
Pictures that are shown below are evidences. Laugh out LOUD you guys!!!! :))
Labels: fun, random
Why Students Fail?
Monday, May 26, 2008
Why The Students Fail??? :\
Since June is fast approaching and there'll be busy days for students. I posted facts about why students fail
. Have fun in reading :)It's not the fault of the student if he/she fails, because the year ONLY has 365 days
TYPICAL ACADEMIC YEAR FOR A STUDENT:
There are 52 Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest. Days left 313.
Summer holiday - 50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study. Days left 263.
8 hours daily sleep - 130 days GONE. Days left 141.
1 hour for daily playing - (good for health) means 15 days. Days left 126.
2 hours daily food & other delicacies (chewing properly & swallowing) - means 30 days. Days left 96.
1 hour for talking (man is a social animal) - means 15 days. Days left 81.
Exam days - per year at least 35 days. Days left 46.
Quarterly, half year and festival (Holidays) - 40 days. Balance 6 days.
For sickness - at least 3 days. Remaining days, 3.
Movies and functions - at least 2 days. 1 day left.
That 1 day is your birthday.
How can you study on that day????
Balance = 0
HOW CAN A STUDENT PASS????
Sunday, May 25, 2008
I wonder what do celebrities apply in their skins. I saw there pictures in the magazine and it looks so smooth.
And I just found out the answer when someone has forwarded me a message about how celebrities got a smooth and silky skin in pictures, it’s because of photoshop
. AHA! :))
Weird Japanese Name
Friday, May 23, 2008
I was tagged by PortiaFor the instructions:
Add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun!
A ---> ka
B ---> tu
C ---> mi
D ---> te
E ---> ku
F ---> lu
G ---> ji
H ---> ri
I ---> ki
J ---> zu
K ---> me
L ---> ta
M ---> rin
N ---> to
O ---> mo
P ---> no
Q ---> ke
R ---> shi
S ---> ari
T ---> chi
U ---> do
V ---> ru
W ---> mei
X ---> na
Y ---> fu
Z ---> zi
1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like american and states har....har...har...)
2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)
3. JACQUELINE - zukamikedokutakitoku (Ayay!! Unsaman ni perti mang taasa..wa ko kasabot nyahahaha)
4. LERMA - takushirinka (I’ll use this name if I’m in Japan!)
5. BREGIE -tushikujikiku (Wah....ang sagwa hehehehe)
6. SHENG - AriRiKuToJi (forget it! LOL!!!)
7. LYNN - TaFuToTo (Hahaha! It sounds like... Are we thinking the same thing? Hahaha!)
8. PRILY- Noshikitafu(hehehehee....ah, not bad! it's probably like saying "are you inlove with me????...hehehehehe!)
9. ESTER -kuarichikushi (ngeeee!!!!)
10.PORTIA - Nomoshichikika ( does it mean Chiquitita????)
11. LUKI - Tadomeki [sounds weird. haha.]I tag
: DHEA, BRY, TSINA, PEPE, LYSA, MIYU
Happy Mother's Day
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day MOM
Thank you for supporting us. You've been such a good mother :P
We're sorry and we love you.